I t ' s n o t r o c k e t s c i e n c e

Integrated Branding Campaign for the all new Tide Pod's 

The laundry detergent market is made up of mostly women (76% to be exact).  Women are so good at doing laundry, one would think they were born with a sixth sense. Tide was missing out on an opportunity to acquire the other 24% of laundry detergent consumers - men. 

Take the guesswork out of doing laundry for men.  (It’s not rocket science) AWARD 2012 D Show winner for Integrated Campaign category
Out of home
Innovative Print

More fun

Back to Top